Friday, November 5, 2010

Royally Vintage

Velvet vintage clutch with gold embroidery detailing and patterning, made by Jagat Narain and Sons in New Delhi
~ available at Eco Citizen in San Francisco and online ~


jessica said...

you have an amazing eye for texture! this clutch is simply beautiful!

i have been excited to see clutches posted more and more on blogs lately, it seems like clutches are coming back into style big time! i guess its a good time for me to pull my vintage clutches out of storage and take them for a spin.

Abigail Doan said...

You are too, kind, Jessica. I completely agree. There is something about clutches that evokes clean simple elegance. To have a stash of vintage clutches is even better! Lucky you!

Thanks for reading and commenting ~ A.

Abigail Doan said...

By the way, Jessica, I just added your blog, 'Slow Fashioned' to my blog list on ecco*eco.

Looks really great ~ A.