Friday, July 15, 2011

Cruelty Free Friday: Melissa Patchuli II Heels


I will not tell a lie. Bulgarian women really know how to rock some killer heels. I have not yet mastered tottering over the surface of cobbled city streets here in Sofia nor do I have the impeccable pedicure that merits showing off my digits in stilettos. Given my 'predicament', I was instantly drawn to these latest vegan show stoppers by Melissa Shoes.

The Melissa Patchuli is available at Kaight NYC and features a sexy 4" wedge heel with 1" platform and flirty peep-toe plus ankle strap. This new subtle lavender hue with brown stripe seems as if it would be flattering on either fair-skinned or bronzed gams. 

Each pair is crafted from 100% recyclable, technologically-engineered injected thermoplastic that easily molds to feet for maximum comfort. Hypoallergenic, breathable and odorless. A huge step forward in cruelty free fashion for the animal kingdom as well as women who want to be able to go the distance in high style.



No comments: