Friday, October 21, 2011

Cruelty Free Friday: Matt & Nat Loren Wallet

Matt & Nat's vegan double flap 'Loren Wallet'
"Beige wallet in stardust material features a double flap with snap closures at front. Interior features back zipper compartment, flap pocket with tri-fold layout, 5 bill compartments, 8 card compartments, 1 photo window, lining made of recycled nylon.  Measures 7”x4.75”."

One of the amazing things about life in Sofia is that I rarely go to an ATM. My daily trips to a cash machine in NYC have been whittled back to once a week or simply twice monthly. That said, my wallet is looking a bit old and tired these days, and I have been thinking a lot about what I want out of my next wallet (which I typically use for five to seven years or more.)

I love this cruelty-free 'Loren Wallet' designed by Matt & Nat. The double flap in the front reminds me of the petals of a flower or a leaf unfurling – a nice feature for me as I like to think of commerce as an organic exchange. The soft beige hue will also compliment a lot of pieces in my natural fiber wardrobe  –  cocktail attire included. I am pretty sold on this pick, as well as the enlightened design philosophy of Matt & Nat as a company. Adding the Loren Wallet now to the growing list of the cruelty-free upgrades to my closet and tote.

No comments: