Sunday, February 5, 2012

Beckmans College of Design's Bright Young Stars at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Stockholm



The future of fashion definitely resides in the hearts, hands, and minds of today's fashion students. Here are some of my favorite runway designs from second year students at Beckman's College of Design during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Stockholm. Diversity, textured handwork, and process-driven design prevailed in this impressive catwalk line-up. 


*images courtesy of the designers and Mercedes-Benz FW Stockholm




1 comment:

Mitr Friend - Bhushavali said...

Hi Abigail,
I am so happy to have found your blog. First, I love your name.. :)
Second, I love the fact that you're into eco-fashion!!! :)
Do drop by my site sometime... I'm sure you'll like it too... :)
Bhushavali Eco-Friendly Ethno Contemporary Fashion