Friday, April 20, 2012

Earth Week: Fashioning Self and the Environment Day 5


Today I am announcing that Ecco*Eco will become a historic online archive – with occasional news and cross links, guest posts, and an inspirational visual or two, but for now, I will not be actively growing or updating the site.

I wrote my first post on October 14, 2008, and I feel that Earth Week 2012 is the perfect time to bring this era to a conclusion. We have all come such a long way since then, and I am truly grateful for all of the amazing input and encouragement that I have received along the way.


I will continue cultivating my own personal art projects as well as doing active research and writing on ideas related to 'fashioning self and the environment'. You can continue to participate in this journey and my finds on the following sites:


Thank you for allowing me to go deeper and learn from you and your work. I am a better person because of this – with a long way to go still.

5 comments:

Freja said...

I will miss the blog...Wish you all the best in future ventures. I will follow..;)

Abigail Doan said...

Thanks so much for your kind words and support, Freja. Please feel free to follow me at the links listed for this next chapter. All my very best ~ A.

about me said...

i still come back again and again to look through all the beautiful posts - wonderful and full of inspiration!

Unbelievable said...

Hi Abigail
What is your next adventure?

- eco bird by danii - said...

aww this blog is so interesting! I will defiantly keep an eye on your tumblr. xx danii

http://ecobirdstyle.blogspot.com.au/